It is a simple game that will help us to understand, visualize and review some concepts of Science subjects that are somewhat complicated to understand using the usual classroom resources.
The realization of a GFLS takes several steps:
- Look for those scientific concepts that are usually complicated to understand by the students.
- Carry out a basic explanation of the theoretical content.
- Create a collective game that allows us to understand this content in an entertaining way and in which students can participate in groups.
- Elaborate an explanatory card with the objectives of the game, for what ages it would be recommended, what materials would be necessary to use and the explanation of the rules or the development of the game.
- Practice the game to later record a video with our classmates from the rest of the schools that will serve to spread the GFLS in our schools or in all the schools that wish it.